The new official Cookridge Primary School uniform as of September 2019
Cookridge Primary School Uniform comprises of the following compulsory items and must be worn as of September 2019:
- A jade or navy blue jumper/cardigan (opposite colour to the polo shirt) with a Cookridge school logo on.
- A jade or navy blue polo shirt (opposite colour to the jumper/cardigan with optional logo):
- The combination you choose is down to you and your family but please remember not to buy Jade polo shirts with Jade jumpers/cardigans or navy blue polo shirts with navy blue jumpers/cardigans.
- Trousers, skirts or shorts need to be grey and can be purchase at any retailer of your choice.
- Footwear must be completely black shoes.
- If children would like to buy book bags please can they have the school logo on.
- PE kit is specified to your child’s team colours (PLEASE wait until you receive confirmation of your child’s team colour from school before buying) and comprises of the following compulsory items:
Yellow Team’s PE shirt and Hoody with logo Red Team’s PE shirt and Hoody with logo Green Team’s PE shirt and Hoody with logo Blue Team’s PE shirt and Hoody with logo
- Children are allowed to wear black shorts or joggers from any retailer of your choice e.g.
Example PE kit combination:
- All children must have suitable footwear for PE such as trainers or pumps.
- There are many other accessories with the school logo on such as water bottles, caps, PE bags, head scarfs etc for you to purchase at our suppliers. Please ask our suppliers for more details or follow the their link for more information.
Where can you buy the uniform from?
Our uniform supplier is Design Uniform & Workwear and their address is:
21-23 THE HEADROW,
Please follow the Link to Design Uniform & Workwear’s website if you would like to purchase the uniform online and then either get a home delivery, collection from the store or a school drop (All parents selecting this will have their uniform delivered to school in a bulk drop with other parents who have also selected this option). All prices and discounts will be found on the stores website or discussed within the shop.
Design School Uniform & Workwear will be selling the uniform (Underneath the canopies on the main playground if it is sunny or in the school hall if it is raining) on the following dates:
24th June – 3:05pm
25th June (For new reception parents only at the induction meeting)
1st July – 3:05pm
They said that you would be able to purchase, try on or reserve any uniform at these events.